12 Dec – Promotion Test starts at 10am and will run for an hour for Kups (color belts) and longer for Dans (black belts). We will need to limit attendance so can only allow immediate family members of the same household to attend. We will also stream live on Facebook. Congratulations to all testing. Your have worked extra hard this year and we look forward to seeing you shine.
14 Dec – Makeup test at 6pm if required.
24-26 Dec – Closed for Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
1 Jan – A New Year. We will be closed that Friday.
Reminder!! Lee’s will be closed 26-28 (Thur-Sat) November for Thanksgiving.
Our YMCA test will be Friday, 20 Nov at 630pm, so no Friday 6pm classes.
We also are gearing up for our last test of the year on Saturday, 12 December at 10am. There will be no classes that day and it will include several testing for black belts. Watch for a test list coming up soon.
A big thank you for all that have helped make this successful. Please continue to be vigilant and STAY HOME if you feel ill, think you may have be in contact, or are under contract tracing. For those that have stayed with us through the Live Streaming classes, we thank you for your support and dedication. Reserve your spot in class.
Little Tigers will be on indefinite break. For those Tigers that are 8 and older, you may come to the Beginners classes.
We intend to continue Live Streaming at least 3 classes a week as well for those that cannot attend yet. We offer enough classes and are a diverse in rank that we should be able to accommodate everyone.
To attend, please respond to the appropriate Kicksite Events you will receive each week in email form. You only need to respond to the classes times you want to attend. If you show, and we full, you will be asked to go home.
1. Class size is limited to 20 students for physical spacing requirements.
2. Students must attend their appropriate classes unless assisting in instruction. This was the intent all along but now with the space limitations, we need to adhere to it.
– Beginning students – white to blue – 510pm
– Advanced students – blue to black – 6pm
– Open classes are Wed at 5pm and Sat at 1200pm
3. Hand sanitizer at door for all that enter and exit to use.
4. Masks must be worn in the school. So, please bring and wear your clean mask.
5. Stay at home if you are sick or unsure if you are sick (we all know the COVID-19 symptoms by now). You can watch a Facebook class.
6. No physical contact and be aware of your space
7. Dressing rooms will be closed so come to class dressed
8. Water fountain will be closed, so bring your own water bottle
9. Lobby seating is limited, so please plan to drop off and pick up
10. We will sanitize equip if used.
11. We will also sanitize common touched are:
Door handles Light switches Sink toilet Fridge handle
12. As always, be kind and respectful. This will be different and not perfect. Bear with us as we work out the logistics. Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
13. If you sneeze or cough, do so in your elbow or a tissue. Toss the tissue and wash or sanitize your hands.
Welcome two new 1st dan black belts . Ms. Langjahr and Ms. Yang both successfully tested for their 1st dan black belt. Both have trained consistently and hard for the past many years to achieve this goal. Congratulations. Our Outstanding Student of the test was Anna.
We are restarting our regular 2nd Saturday of even month tests in October. The test list will be posted in class, so please check the board to see if you are on it. As always, pay in advance and fill out your test form in advance so on test day we can get started quickly and end on time. Test will start at 10am so students must be there no later than 15 minutes before dressed and ready to test. A possible makeup test will be help on Mon, 12 Oct at 6pm. YMCA test will be Fri, 9 Oct at 630pm. Dust off your student guides, and be prepared to review everything the next two weeks leading up to the test.
Lee’s Martial Arts will be closed 16-29 March. With COVID-19, all schools and large events being shut down, and it being Spring Break we believe this is the correct decision for us at this time.
Please continue to keep yourselves and your families safe and healthy.
Students, use this time to maintain your training schedule. Train at home at the same day and time you would have been at Lee’s training. If you do not have a home practice schedule, plan that out. Dust off your Student Guide and see what you need to know for your next rank, identify, and work on those weaknesses. Work on and pick apart your forms. Use this as an opportunity to refocus your training.