We will be closed Friday, 3 July and Saturday, 4 July for the celebration of independence. Have a safe and happy 4th of July.
As you may have read on Facebook, we are planning to reopen with restrictions on Monday, 1 June 2020. This not only will let us meet the current Stage 3 guidelines, but allow us a fresh start at the beginning of the month. For those that have stayed with us through the Live Streaming classes, we thank you for your support and dedication. There will be several restrictions and limitations so please read them below so you will not be caught off guard. Reserve your spot in class. NOTE: new starting time is 5pm to allow a buffer between class transitions and to clean between classes.
Little Tigers will be on summer break. For those Tigers that are 8 and older, you may come to the Beginners classes.
We intend to continue Live Streaming at least 3 classes a week as well for those that cannot attend yet. We offer enough classes and are a diverse in rank that we should be able to accommodate everyone. Big days in the past have been Tues and Thur at 5pm and Sat at noon.
To attend, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your planned days/times of attendance. If you show, and we full, you will be asked to go home.
1. Class size is limited to 20 students for physical spacing requirements.
2. Students must attend their appropriate classes unless assisting in instruction. This was the intent all along but now with the space limitations, we need to adhere to it.
– Beginning students – white to blue – 510pm
– Advanced students – blue to black – 6pm
– Open classes are Wed at 5pm and Sat at 1200pm
3. Hand sanitizer at door for all that enter and exit to use.
4. Masks must be worn in the school. So, please bring and wear your clean mask.
5. Stay at home if you are sick or unsure if you are sick (we all know the COVID-19 symptoms by now)
6. No physical contact and be aware of your space
7. Dressing rooms will be closed so come to class dressed
8. Water fountain will be closed, so bring your own water bottle
9. Lobby seating is limited, so please plan to drop off and pick up
10. We will sanitize equip if used.
11. We will also sanitize common touched are:
12. As always, be kind and respectful. This will be different and not perfect. Bear with us as we work out the logistics. Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
13. If you sneeze or cough, do so in your elbow or a tissue. Toss the tissue and wash or sanitize your hands.
With the Governor ordering stay at home today, 23 March 2020 and beginning tomorrow, we will be closed until that time for now. Until then, we just finished our first live stream class. Its on our Facebook page in three parts. https://www.facebook.com/178277148878976/videos/212700666470496/. Also, 2 parts on our YouTube., https://youtu.be/MMZA64I6AfY
Lee’s Martial Arts will be closed 16-29 March. With COVID-19, all schools and large events being shut down, and it being Spring Break we believe this is the correct decision for us at this time.
Please continue to keep yourselves and your families safe and healthy.
Students, use this time to maintain your training schedule. Train at home at the same day and time you would have been at Lee’s training. If you do not have a home practice schedule, plan that out. Dust off your Student Guide and see what you need to know for your next rank, identify, and work on those weaknesses. Work on and pick apart your forms. Use this as an opportunity to refocus your training.
In October we will be closed on Monday, 8th October for Columbus Day.
Our promotion test is Saturday, 13 October at 10am. Students should arrange to pay in advance, sign test form, and arrive no later than 0945am to get dressed and warmed up. The makeup test is Monday, 15 October at 6pm. Let us know if you plan to do the makeup so Mr. Lewis can prepare.
Monday, 15 October at 6pm will also be our YMCA Promotion Test.